Three ways to wash and care for your silks
– Dry Clean in professional cleaners.
– Machine Wash – Place your silks inside a pillowcase and into the machine drum. Using a mild Delicates liquid, wash at no more than 30 degrees and follow drying instructions.
– Hand Wash – Add two drops of mild Delicates liquid to a basin of cold/ lukewarm water and create bubbles. Add your silk and gently swish and swirl. Do not leave the silk in water for a long time as the silk becomes soggy and brittle. Rinse thoroughly with cold water. Squeeze out the water. Do not wring or twist the silk.
Follow drying instructions.
– Drying – Tease the silk back into shape and place on a flat towel. Roll the silk flat inside the towel. Pat & roll dry. – – Do not wring or twist the silk.
– Unroll and hang out to dry. Dry inside on a rail until partially damp and then iron the non-shiny reverse side at a low/medium heat. Do not tumble dry